Since the start of our programs, we’ve engaged and educated over 5,500 youth and provided 160,000 pounds of organic produce to community members in need.
In 2020, Trellis Youth Seed Enterprise gardens grew, harvested, and donated 8,622 pounds of organic produce to neighbors in need. That’s a meal equivalency of 34,000 meals!
Have some fun with us this summer – make a pledge to support a garden or program through our Pennies for Pounds campaign.
- You choose a garden or overall program to support and make your pledge per pound
- We keep you updated throughout the season with the donation totals
- At the end of August, you make your pledge a reality
- 100% of pledges will support ongoing Trellis programming
For reference, in 2020:
- Food for All grew & donated 21,000 lbs.
- Youth Seed Enterprise sites grew & donated 8,622 lbs.
- And the Youth Seed Enterprise sites individually grew & donated
- Rolling Hills – 4,028 lbs
- Fairview Village – 2,094 lbs
- Park Springs – 1,749 lbs
- Hobart’s Run – 751 lbs